SECURE BIKE PARKING IN SANTA MONICA
The Bike Center offers the safest place to park in downtown Santa Monica with year-round bike valet during normal business hours.
Why worry about your ride while you’re off having fun? Just leave your bike with our friendly staff while you hit the waves, check out the farmers’ market, or visit the shops at Santa Monica Place.
• First two hours are free, then $1 per hour with a daily maximum of $5 per bike
• Kids under 12 park for free when accompanied by a parent
• Bikes must be picked up by closing time
• Overnight parking will be charged a $15 storage fee
Available at our Santa Monica location!
HOW DOES OUR BIKE VALET SERVICE WORK?
Simply drop off your bike at The Bike Center and we’ll secure it for you in our shop during normal business hours. No membership is required! Know that your bike is in good hands while you’re off at work or enjoying the sites in Santa Monica.
Our bike valet service is a great option for those who infrequently find themselves in the area and cannot justify a commuter membership but would like a secure place to park their bike for short-term stays. It’s also a great way to get a feel for the area at a good rate before deciding whether to transition to a membership plan.
- Valet service is dependent upon available space at the shop.
- Oversized bikes may be declined or charged a different rate.
- All valet rates and fees are subject to change.
WHY BIKE TO WORK?
The traffic in Los Angeles is notorious, as is the smog. At The Bike Center, we are committed to reducing our carbon footprint while conveniently boosting our overall health. We love cycling. We believe that bikes are an easy, affordable and stress-reducing way to commute to work. Take the scenic route, skip the traffic, and feel better knowing that your morning commute doubles as exercise and contributes to a cleaner city!