Do you commute to work by bicycle in and around downtown Santa Monica? Become a member of the largest full-service bike commuting facility in the country! Our facility includes showers, lockers, towel service, mechanic services, and secure bike parking.
– 24/7 Access to Secure Bike Parking Area
– Towel Service
– 15% Off Bike Repairs
– 10% Off Retail Items
– Free Bike Commuting Consultation
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS TO QUALIFY FOR A MEMBERSHIP:
– Your bicycle
– Government-issued ID (CA driver’s license or passport)
– Credit card issued in your name
– Proof of employment in the form of a recent pay stub in your name
– Proof of residence in the form of a recent utility bill in your name
– Monthly memberships purchased without auto-renewal payment will be charged an additional $10/month administrative fee.
– Membership packages that include a locker require the use of a credit card as payment.
– Management reserves the right to refuse membership at its discretion.
WHY BIKE TO WORK?
The benefits of commuting by bike are manyfold! The average person loses 13 pounds in their first year commuting to work by bike. Just 3 hours per week of cycling reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease by 50%. Save time and money — no sitting in traffic, paying for gas, insurance, parking, tickets or tow-fees. Have fun and reduce stress!
Don’t currently commute by bike? Now is a great time to start! Join our Commuter Bike Loan Program and we’ll set you up for a free two-week trial of commuting by bike. We’ll lend you a commuter bike, help you plan your route, and help you stay safe on the road.
The Bike Center offers the safest place to park in downtown Santa Monica and Culver City with year-round bike valet(opens in a new tab) during normal business hours. Why worry about your ride while you’re off having fun? Just leave your bike with our friendly staff while you hit the waves, check out the farmers’ market, or visit the shops at Santa Monica Place.